Thursday, May 19, 2011

3/13/11 1030 pm

Just getting into bed.  I hate putting on Deet then going to bed.  Emailing Jon has been a saving grace.  There is a computer here they we can all share.  You don't always realize how much you rely on someone until you don't have them.  I wish he could experience this as well.  I don't know how I'll be able to go back and describe what I saw, or smelled, or heard, or felt even.  It's unimaginable until you are here.  I can't wait to hear his voice and listen to him ask me a million questions!

Dinner tonight is....rice and beans!!! They serve chicken here, but not sure I can try it.  I said i would be open and so far I have, but not sure I can do the chicken.  So far no GI problems (stomach issues) and I want to keep it that way! 

After dinner, we set up the clinic.  We have the pharmacy organized by drug class.  It will be interesting how everything will run.  I'm so anxious and excited.  THIS IS WHAT WE CAME TO DO!

Missing my family and JC a lot today. 

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment